Consumerisation Research Workshop 4: 17th January 2012
BCS Chartered Institute for IT, 5 Southampton Street, London WC2E 7HA
This fourth workshop of the IAAC Programme looked at the impact of consumerisation on information sharing.
The workshop aimed to answer:
1. When will the tipping point come that more citizens access work and home information from the same device than separate work and personal devices?
2. How will this affect the sharing of information?
3. How will that effect the reporting of data loss?
1. Mike Humphrey: Head of Information Assurance and Accreditation, SOCA and Part time PhD student at Cranfield University
– Defence Academy Shrivenham.
“The current challenges for information sharing.”
2. Martin Hoskins: Head of Data Protection, Legal Governance & Compliance, Everything Everywhere.
“Regulation problems resulting from an EU directive.”
“Potential impact upon Critical Infrastructures”
Round-table discussion to further the objective of the workshop, under the Chatham House rule.
Download Pre-Workshop Paper here What happens when it goes wrong?
Download Final Report here